Skip to content
Steel Roofs Claddings and other Steel Structures
- Converting rust by using a phosphoric acid based rust converter. This changes the ferrous oxide to a neutral, inert phosphoric oxide.
- Refastening and replacement of roof and flashing fasteners.
- Attention to waterproofing and the rectification of design, installation and maintenance failures.
- Replacement of un-serviceable sheeting and flashings.
- Preparation and refurbishment of parapet walls.
- High pressure washing and preparation of all roof surface types. This provides a suitable substrate for coating the roof.
- Application of all types of bonders, under-coaters, sealers and etch coatings.
- Application of industrial quality protective roof coatings. The roof coatings include our own formulations, for which we provide comprehensive guarantees.
- We are one of very few roofing companies that are registered with the Department of Labour to work with asbestos roofs.
- Replacement of asbestos sheeting with alternative roofing. Correct disposal of existing sheeting as per current legislation.
- We are the national applicators of Thermoshield. This is a an insulating pain that will can prolong the life of your roof by 10 years.
- We also apply other insolative and conventional roof coatings as requested by the customer.
- Maintenance, replacement and repairs of Exterior and Box Guttering
- Installation of Torch-on and Duck and Pond for all concrete roofs.
- Cleaning of rusted surfaces without further damage to the integrity of the sheeting.
- Installation, monitoring, finance and maintenance thereof.